1. What is the quality of your hair?
Top quality hair based on the origin.
2. What is your return or exchange policy?
ALL SALES ARE FINAL! We will only EXCHANGE items AS PURCHASED in the original packaging. We do not accept any merchandise that has been ALTERED, COLORED OR WASHED. Exchanges must be within 14 days of your purchase.
5. How long does take to ship and process the orders?
Processing time will depend on which shipping option you choose with the exception to backorders (out of stock) in which you will be notified. Backorders may take 3-4 weeks to be shipped out. Please allow 2-3 business days for orders to be processed before shipping.
For priority shipping it takes 2 to 3 business days for you to receive your order.
For Express shipping, if you order before 1pm you will receive your order in 1-2 business days. After your package is mailed you will receive a tracking email with tracking number.
6. How long does the hair typically last?
The wig unit can last 2 years (depending on care and maintenance)
7. Can the hair be colored?
Yes it can, but we advise that you use a professional colorist that specializes in coloring hair extensions.
8. What color does the hair come in?
Virgin hair only comes in natural colors of the donors, which are usually light to dark shades of natural brown. We will TRY to match that the best we can. We do not guarantee color matching.
9. What is the difference between the 5 different types of hairs?
- Cambodian- Light weight fine texture of hair, very durable and coarse in texture. Cambodian hair gives the appearance of being thick while providing volume.
- Virgin Hair- Average in thickness and density. Peruvian has the ability to blend with the majority of textures of hair.
- Malaysian- Is the thickest and full of density. It will be slightly shinier and softer than other hairs and offer more body to your style.
- Indian- Is the finest and the silkiest texture of hair we offer. It is shiny and provides volume
- Vietnamese- is a thick texture of hair that will provide body and slightly dull and coarse.
- Will my hair wave up again after I straighten it?